[OpenStack-I18n] [StringFreeze] Soft StringFreeze starts!

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:31:47 UTC 2017

Thanks a lot for sharing Indonesian translation status - Suhartono,
also thank you for taking care of StringFreeze manager role in I18n team
- Ilya!

I hope to see more sharing from different language coordinators
through this mailing list and/or IRC meetings.

By the way, maybe receiving reports through wiki
like
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/DocTeamMeeting#Apologies_for_absence
from language coordinators would be a good idea?