[OpenStack-I18n] [OpenStack-Infra] [I18n] Regarding Zanata upgrade plan to 3.9.6 with Xenial: Help is needed

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Sun Jan 15 23:25:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

Before increasing the memory size, there's few info we need to find out:

- JVM memory allocation (need the Zanata 3.9.6 url to get access to the
info)
- Ian, do you have the log file (stack trace) of when the error occur?
Also, which Zanata you were using to test 3.9.6?
https://translate-dev.openstack.org is not upgraded yet.

I suspect its the JVM allocation which might need some tweak. But its best
it I can access to the 3.9.6-dev and try to replicate the error from there.

Alex Eng
Senior Software Engineer
Globalisation Tools Engineering
DID: +61 3514 8262 <callto:+61+3514+8262>
Mobile: +614 2335 3457 <callto:+614+2335+3457>

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100 <callto:+61+7+3514+8100>
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199 <callto:+61+7+3514+8199>
Website: www.redhat.com