[OpenStack-I18n] PTG planning etherpad

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 03:14:02 UTC 2017

Thanks a lot Alexandra! :-)

Since I have not shared such a good collaborative room allocation with
I18n team,
I would like to write a little bit more.

I am so happy that I18n team will participate in PTG event with
Documentation team.
I really hope that we both will have good collaboration :)

For example, now I18n team has difficulty on translating lots of Horizon
strings within relatively short period.
(Soft StringFreeze and Hard StringFreeze). Docs team might have similar
issues on writing manuals with Horizon.
I think I18n team's translation checksite idea will be also helpful with
Documentation team :)

So, like this, i18n members, please write topics to be discussed with
Documentation team on Etherpad.
Also, adding i18n topics to here is welcome. I will try to deal with
those topics with Docs team, and also other teams :)