[OpenStack-I18n] Fwd: I18n project mascot

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:02:14 UTC 2017

Hello,

Foundation revised I18n logo with adding crossbars on large "I"
character (not 1 nor small l).
: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h1viph4bhbc06lw/AABxQGzAHhN3nAmk_1jy8OA2a?dl=0

Hope that the revised logo will make every OpenStack people happier :)
(Although the previous logo was already printed for PTG event:
https://goo.gl/RgR6YF )