[OpenStack-I18n] Fwd: [OpenStack-docs] OpenStack Individual Board Member nomination

Will Zhou zzxwill at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 06:02:39 UTC 2017

Thank you for the clarification. BTW, I, a common OpenStack Foundation
member, can vote for individual director:)

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 1:59 PM Ian Y. Choi <ianyrchoi at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Will,

It is never related with how core members are composed of and board member
election.
At least every OpenStack Foundation member
 has the authority for the nomination, but as the previous e-mail said,
the duration was January 9 to 13, which as one month ago.