[OpenStack-I18n] Ocata dashboard translation: 100% and a feature request for Zanata

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 05:32:31 UTC 2017

Hello Will,

Thanks a lot for coordinating translation activities in Chinese team.
Also I appreciate the help and translation contributions also with
*vuuv, liujunpeng, sunanchen, zhugaoxiao *and*xiangbinbin* .

Stable branch translations will be finalized within this week,
although I need to more figure out the current translation status with
rc version status on OpenStack projects.

Alex,

I think Will's feature request looks nice.
Would it possible to support rst syntax validation like supported
formats in projects
mentioned in:
http://docs.zanata.org/en/release/user-guide/documents/raw-documents/ ?