[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] no IRC meeting this and next week

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Wed Dec 6 19:46:57 UTC 2017

Hello,

unfortunatelly I'm in a workshop this week and unable to chair the I18n
team meeting.
Also next week I'm on a business trip, so I plan our next meeting for
Thursday, 2017/12/21 13:00 UTC.
Please stay connect on IRC or mailing list. Especically, I would like to
draw your attention to the PTG planning on [1]. Petr was so kind to
announce our common concerns of Docs and I18n team on the dev-mailing
list. So I'm waiting for your ideas for an exciting PTG :)

Another good news is the Zanata upgrade we launched this week on the
development platform. If you are interested in the new version, have a
look at http://translate-dev.openstack.org

kind regards

Frank

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/dublin-i18n-PTG