[OpenStack-I18n] Interim translation check site

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Fri Aug 18 15:11:52 UTC 2017

Hello,

we're still in preparation to serve you the translation check site, a
service where you can check translated strings online. Hopefully we will
have progress in the next weeks. Meanwhile I can provide an interim
check site, installed with the same mechanism as is planned for the real
service.

Host: https://i18n.external.otc.telekomcloud.com
User: translator
Pass: I18nPike17

Every 30 minutes new translation strings will fetched from Zanata and
you should see the changes on the dashboard.

Please try out and give feedback so we're able to fix it.

thx

Frank