[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] Congrats new I18n PTL for Queens cycle - Frank!

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Thu Aug 17 20:50:06 UTC 2017

Following on with this email thread. Any i18n members are attending the
Openstack Summit Sydney in Oct?

Zanata team will be there and I think its good time for catchup with the
members especially with Frank on any activity around Zanata platform.

>>> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-Augu
>>> st/121206.html

ALEX ENG

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, team lead

globalisation tooling, customer platform

Red Hat Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd <https://www.redhat.com/>

Brisbane, Australia

aeng at redhat.com    M: +61423353457     IM: aeng
<https://red.ht/sig>