[OpenStack-I18n] Simplified Chinese cannot be found in the language list in Horizon

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 07:24:14 UTC 2017

Hello Yuko,

Would you double check whether current DevStack execution for
translation checking purpose
shows Chinese translations well or not?

I think it works well since
https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1710131 status was changed to
fix released,
but when I have checked using translation checksite from Frank, I still
cannot see Chinese characters.

The translation checksite deployment from Frank uses Ansible, and
Horizon sources may not be up-to-date,
but I unfortunately do not have enough time now to check Chinese
translations.