[OpenStack-I18n] Lao Localization

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 04:09:10 UTC 2016

Hello Saikeo,

Thank you for your remainder.
I am currently keeping this issue into my to-do list.

IMO we need to discuss in I18n IRC meeting:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#I18N_Team_Meeting
because frankly speaking I am not too much familiar how I can create Lao
language in Zanata and so on.

And since I18n IRC meeting schedule is now being considered to be changed,
I will announce it later. Then on I18n IRC meeting, I would like to hear
all opinions and find ways to add Lao language
in translation infrastructure.