[OpenStack-I18n] UNOFFICIAL horizon check site

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 05:29:15 UTC 2016

Hello Will Zhou,

Will Zhou wrote on 9/20/2016 2:18 PM:
> Hi Akihiro,
>
> That's cool for the sharing.
> I am considering setting up a similar Horizon site for Chinese
> Translation Team. You mentioned "The site is updated manually and
> occasionally when I want to." Do you mean you merge the latest .po
> from Horizon repository and compile it to .mo to have the localization
> take effect? Thanks:)
Yep if you would like to setup similar Horizon site, the following
resource would be helpful
:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/i18n/check_translation.html#openstack-dashboard

According to the guide (Akihiro-san contributed that section), just
running "run_tests.sh --compilemessages -N"
does such process you've described I think.

Note that I18n would like to open official translation checksite, rather
than building up by each language team.
However, unfortunately the current status AFAIK is that we need puppet
volunteer(s) for this work T.T
(FYI:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2016-July/004524.html )