[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] IRC Meeting remainder: October 20th at 07:00 UTC

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:42:38 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I18n team is having our next meeting on October 20th (Thursday)
at 07:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting IRC channel.

You can find meeting agenda here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/I18nTeamMeeting#Agenda_for_next_meeting

Anyone is welcome to add topics on Wiki

If you missed previous IRC meeting or want to refresh,
please see last IRC meeting minutes and full logs:

Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_i18n_meeting/2016/openstack_i18n_meeting.2016-10-13-13.01.html

Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_i18n_meeting/2016/openstack_i18n_meeting.2016-10-13-13.01.txt

Log:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_i18n_meeting/2016/openstack_i18n_meeting.2016-10-13-13.01.log.html

Note: There will be no IRC meeting on October 27th (Thursday) at 13:00 UTC,
       since the next week is reserved for Barcelona Summit. Instead
hope to see on October 28th (Friday) at 06:00-07:00 UTC
       during Barcelona I18n contributor meetup. (I will announce it later.)