[OpenStack-I18n] Planning Barcelona Design Summit session - contributors meetup

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 06:09:03 UTC 2016

Hello Alex,

As Robert says, I have also found that German strings in stable-newton 
was not merged to master,
but I executed them around Oct 14.

Today, I re-executed TM merge for manila-ui and magnum-ui several times.
For the first time, I saw a message like: 'manila-ui: merged from master 
to master'.
After then, although I execute it several times, no error messages are 
not shown.
Also, German strings are not still merged.

Could you investigate it?
I am attaching a screenshot. I think I executed TM merge with choosing 
right menus.

With many thanks,


Robert Simai wrote on 10/18/2016 5:10 PM:
> On Monday 17 October 2016, 22:53:37 Ian Y. Choi <ianyrchoi at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Robert Simai wrote on 10/17/2016 10:13 PM:
>>> On Monday 17 October 2016, 21:52:13 Ian Y. Choi <ianyrchoi at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> [...]
>>> Furthermore I suspect that not all Newton translations have yet been
>>> merged back into Master. I don't know who takes care of this.
>> Me did take care of this already around on last weekdays (I did not
>> remember exactly.. Maybe on last Wednesday to Friday).
>> If you find some untranslated strings which seems to be translated on
>> stable-newton but does not be shown on master branch,
>> please tell me with target project name and strings. Then I will
>> consider re-merge for specific projects again.
> I think I see this at least in
> magnum-ui  master  Documents (de)  magnum_ui/locale/djangojs
> manila-ui  master  Documents (de)  manila_ui/locale/django
> where the translation proposals have 100% matches for the missing strings
> but are too many to click through. It seems these have not been merged, all
> others look good to me. Please have a look.

More information about the OpenStack-I18n mailing list