[OpenStack-I18n] Planning Barcelona Design Summit session - contributors meetup

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:52:13 UTC 2016

Robert Simai wrote on 10/17/2016 9:28 PM:
> On Monday 17 October 2016, 20:41:18 Ian Y. Choi <ianyrchoi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> By the way, I briefly modified the Zanata front page:
>> https://translate.openstack.org/
>> (Also it would be great that front page visibility will be enhanced, as
>> I wrote in https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/I18n-Zanata-enhancement )
>> If you have better idea on front page design and content, please tell me
>> :)
> I see all the user facing projects are aggregated under the link
>
> "Dashboard translation (Required)"
> https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/newton-dashboard-translation
>
> for all languages. Is that the change you made?
Actually at that time I did not create such group. Kato-san created this
on last July I think.

I have updated a few more on the front page, since now translating
mainly on master branch
rather than stable-newton version will be nice.
For user facing projects of Ocata translation, please see:
https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/ocata-dashboard-translation/
(I have just created such group.)

> This is _very_ helpful as it now allows to quickly see the status. Thanks a
> lot!
Hope that the new group "Ocata dashboard translation" will be also
useful to all. :)