[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] IRC Meeting remainder: October 13th at 13:00 UTC

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:06:46 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I18n team is having our next meeting on October 13th (Thursday)
at 13:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting IRC channel.

You can find meeting agenda here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/I18nTeamMeeting#Agenda_for_next_meeting

Anyone is welcome to add topics on Wiki :)

If you missed previous IRC meeting or want to refresh,
please see last IRC meeting minutes and full logs:

Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_i18n_meeting/2016/openstack_i18n_meeting.2016-10-06-07.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_i18n_meeting/2016/openstack_i18n_meeting.2016-10-06-07.00.txt
Log:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_i18n_meeting/2016/openstack_i18n_meeting.2016-10-06-07.00.log.html

Note: Since I need to participate in one local event at that time, would
someone (IRC meeting chair or any volunteer)
       start meeting? I will see the channel and tell my idea using my
phone, but it is difficult to run IRC meeting using my phone..