[OpenStack-I18n] Announcing new I18n IRC meeting time and reminder for Oct 6 07:00 UTC

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:53:43 UTC 2016

Hello,

Please see today I18n IRC meeting minute
: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18N/MeetingLogs#2016-10-06 .
Thank you for today participation :)

Also, I have updated the next possible agenda
:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/I18nTeamMeeting#Next_meeting_:_UTC_1300.2C_October_13

Anyone is welcome to add topics on there,
and I hope more translators and members will participate in the next IRC
meeting (UTC 13:00 on Oct 13).
I will write a reminder later.

By the way, let's congratulate Newton official release!
:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-announce/2016-October/001777.html