[OpenStack-I18n] Newton Horizon translation (Re: Horizon: Newton RC2 tagged)

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:40:07 UTC 2016

Hi all translators,

Some updates on horizon newton translations.

* Horizon RC3 was released to include more translations. RC3 will be the
Newton release.
  RC3 imported translations as of Sep 30 0600 UTC.

* Horizon team plans to release the Newton stable update (10.0.1) soon
after Newton release.
  Horizon translations are continuously imported into the horizon repo,
  so if you would like to update translations feel free to update them on
Zanata.
  Don't worry even if you missed some translations in the Newton initial
release.