[OpenStack-I18n] [all][i18n] translation import: No more pot files in git trees

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat May 7 08:45:20 UTC 2016

Instead of storing the generated source translation files
(*/locale/*.pot) in git and proposing them as part of the translation
import, we publish these files now whenever we push to the translation
server also to http://tarballs.openstack.org/translation-source/

Therefore, the source files are not needed in the git repositories
anymore, the proposal bot will now - when it proposes translations -
remove existing pot files.

This will reduce the size of the imports significantly.

Please import the translations with these removed pot files:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:zanata/translations,n,z

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)