[OpenStack-I18n] Create new language team called "Hinglish"

Kato, Tomoyuki kato.tomoyuki at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon May 2 01:42:45 UTC 2016

Hi Nitin,

Unfortunately, I'm not sure your language "Hinglish" background.
But, Hinglish doesn't seem to be supported as official ISO 639-1 languages.
In my understand, we may be able to translate things into Hinglish,
but can not use Hinglish because i18n tools does not support Hinglish.
Correction? or any idea?

Regards,
KATO Tomoyuki