[OpenStack-I18n] Strange projects on translate.openstack.org

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Mar 31 09:29:07 UTC 2016

hmm..
I have no idea.
I didn't create any of them.

I see these projects have different maintainers.
Remo Mattei is the maintainer of swift-italian, who is the coordinator of
Italian team.
test-json-md is an empty project and the maintainer is wokuma.
tempest contains Chinese translations to tempest document. I think we
should ask the translator to back up his translation before we delete it.

@ Alex, can we change any settings to block translators from creating
projects ?

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)