[OpenStack-I18n] [Openstack-i18n] Criteria of Horizon language list forMitakarelease

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 01:27:46 UTC 2016

As of now, 15 languages satisfy the criteria.
https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/mitaka-translation/projects/horizon/stable-mitaka
and http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/horizon/tree/openstack_dashboard/settings.py?h=stable/mitaka#n198
match,
so there is no need to update.

This is the final check from my side.
If your language satisfies this criteria after this mail,
feel free to propose a patch to update the language list in Horizon by yourself.

I believe various projects will release RC including translations this week.