[OpenStack-I18n] unable to login to Zanata

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Mon Mar 28 20:14:11 UTC 2016

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Nikita Burtsev
<nikita.burtsev at gmail.com> wrote:
> I still get redirected to profile creation page that reports my
> username/email being taken after I login with OpenStackID. Tried different
> browsers and cleaned cache/cookies to be sure.
> And yes this gmail is primary email address for my OpenStackID.

I thought we may be able to easily fix things by deleting the account
that was migrated over from -dev and have you start over, but when I
tried this I got an error:

"This user cannot be removed from the system. You can deactivate the
user instead"

So I'm going to touch base with the Zanata team folks to see if they
have any thoughts as to the problem or debugging method, and whether
this is something that could have possibly been related when we used
the migration script (though it all should have been pretty straight
forward).

Carlos, Alex, I've included you on this thread, any thoughts?