[Openstack-i18n] Criteria of Horizon language list forMitakarelease

Douglas Fish drfish at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 22 13:32:29 UTC 2016

Akihiro,

I've been trying to find where we documented the 90% cutoff used by Horizon
in past releases. I can't find it (and I'm afraid I'm the one who
documented it). Were you able to find that reference?

I think it's reasonable to manage the Horizon language list to match the
same set of languages for which we have PO files included in the project.
The 66% cutoff would apply in both cases then. It should be easy for a
consumer or distro to provide a shorter list than what we've defaulted by
changing the value of the LANGUAGES setting in local_settings.py or a
local_settings.d file.

Doug Fish