[Openstack-i18n] why is designate-dashboard excluded from the prioritized translation list?

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Tue Mar 22 10:36:16 UTC 2016

Thank you, Kato.
stable-mitaka for designate-dashboard is created.  The translation plan in
the front page is updated. Dashboard group is updated too.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

"Kato, Tomoyuki" <kato.tomoyuki at jp.fujitsu.com> wrote on 03/22/2016
06:23:52 PM:

> From: "Kato, Tomoyuki" <kato.tomoyuki at jp.fujitsu.com>
> To: Ying Chun Guo/China/IBM at IBMCN, Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>
> Cc: "openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org"
<Openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org>
> Date: 03/22/2016 06:25 PM
> Subject: RE: [Openstack-i18n] why is designate-dashboard excluded
> from the prioritized translation list?
>
> > hmm.
> > I don't know neither.
> > Maybe nobody proposed to add designate-dashboard in I18n mailing list.
> > And I don't think I see its liaison when I proposed plugin projects in
Feb

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-March/090022.html