[Openstack-i18n] why is designate-dashboard excluded from the prioritized translation list?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:34:15 UTC 2016

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for your reply to my rude mail forwarding _o_

> #1 we add it back to the plan. It has only 1 file with 68 words, really a
> very small workload.

My vote is #1.

The following is just to record my memory. I think it was just a bad timing.
We can improve the process in the future releases.

* designate-dashboard is a candidate of the list, but we didn't see
i18n liaison when
  the team meeting was held on Mar 3. This is the only reason.
* In the mail to ask i18n liaison, we just asked to input his/her name
to CPL wiki page
  if you are interested in i18n liaison, but we checked mail response only.
* We decided the priority list just three days after the mail of i18n
liaison request.
  Most teams are driven by weekly basis (IRC meeting or something),
  so three days is too short.