[Openstack-i18n] Will translation cleanup happen for Mitaka?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:13:38 UTC 2016

Hi Daisy,

> Hi, Akihiro
>
> I see [1] says the clean up patch will remove translations less than 66% (
> infra jobs will only delete translation files less than 20% ).
> I remember [1] was an agreement made I18n team before.

I was not aware of this agreement. Thanks.

> I don't have strong opinion whether to clean up translations or not.
> I respect any decisions made by you and Horizon team.

I am really surprised.
I have never been involved in the decision of translation cleanup.
I don't know any decision around this by the Horizon team.
Horizon team are always following the I18n team decision about i18n
related topic.

> If you are going to propose a clean up patch, I will suggest to follow the
> same criteria in [1].

It is not a decision of Horizon team, so I am not going to do this.
This is the reason I asked this.