[Openstack-i18n] Translation server is back !

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Mar 17 19:58:47 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-17 23:11:14 +0800 (+0800), Ying Chun Guo wrote:
> With the great support from infrastructure team, now we have our
> translation server back.
> You can login to http://translate.openstack.org to continue your work then.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.

The outage was solved by a temporary downgrade from OpenStackId
1.0.14 to 1.0.13 while the developers worked with
translate-dev.openstack.org to identify and fix what seems to have
caused the regression. We've just in the last few minutes upgraded
to 1.0.15 which should not exhibit the same regression, but please
keep an eye out for further authentication issues in case something
has still been missed in testing.
--
Jeremy Stanley