[Openstack-i18n] Looking for Translations for Nova Mitaka RC1

Ragwitz, Augustina augustina.ragwitz at hpe.com
Wed Mar 16 16:37:49 UTC 2016

Just to follow up on my previous post, the Nova team plans to include translations in RC2 due to the hard string freeze with RC1 and also based on feedback we had received last cycle. Please let me know if this doesn't fit with your expectations!

I will be monitoring for any open translation changes in gerrit that need attention from the team so they can get merged in time for RC2 next week. I'll be using the search I mentioned before [1], if that is incorrect then I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with the correct search.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/nova+status:open+branch:master+topic:transifex/translations

---
Augustina Ragwitz
Sr System Software Engineer, HPE Cloud