[Openstack-i18n] Wrong plural formula for russian

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:21:10 UTC 2016

Hi Daisy,

> Hi, Akihiro
>
> I tried to upload a new Russian translation file with the correct plural
> formula to django-openstack-auth.
> And then I downloaded it. Yet the header is not changed at all.
> I'm afraid uploading po files will not change the header.

I made some tests with nplurals.
My conclusion is that Zanata allows to update nplurals ONLY ONCE.
I succeed to change nplural to 2 by putting japanese PO file, but once
it was changed,
even though I put Japanese PO file with nplural==1, nplural was not changed.

I tested it using neutronclient Japanese.
As an unfortunate result, Japanese resource in neutronclient now have
the wrong nplurals (2).
Could you reset neutronclient in Japanese?
(There is no translation in neutronclient, so we can do this more easily :-)