[Openstack-i18n] translation check site local.confandconfiguraitons

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Thu Mar 3 05:42:07 UTC 2016

Hi Akihiro,

thanks for the hints and you are right. Some plugins was enabled without
DevStack support.
I have now uploaded in a new patch a running version with murano, trove,
sahara and multiple neutron plugins like q-lbaasv2 and I think we're
prepared to serve. If installation on OpenStack Infrastructure takes one
more time, I can provide an indepedent instance of translation
checksite. Don't worry to use your own dev instance like you mentioned
before.

kind regards

Frank