[Openstack-i18n] To language team coordinators: get ready for Mitaka translation

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:04:46 UTC 2016

Thanks Alex and Daisy,

I have several questions.

* is there any documentation describing this behavior?
* can we use this feature for per-language? We are now discussing to
add a note per language.
* can we have multiple comments per entry?
  If we need a long description, I would like to wrap lines.
--
#  this will be ignored
#. Only this will be stored