[Openstack-i18n] translation check site local.confandconfiguraitons

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Tue Mar 1 21:36:23 UTC 2016

Hi Akihiro,

devstack master branch is working again after some days of broken installation,
so I was able to test some more options in local.conf. I catched the new Neutron
plugin conf and some more plugins into
https://github.com/eumel8/translation_checksite/blob/master/templates/local.conf.erb
Manila plugin breaks sudoers conf and you are not able to become root after installation,
so I commented it out.
I like app-catalog-ui, which is also beta, but it’s working and maybe we can translate this also.
Sahara and Trove are already in. Feel free to review my personal conf above.
I will test again and upload the new template to Gerrit.

Kind regards

Frank

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10