[OpenStack-I18n] why is "Fix Committed' status used

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 23:43:57 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have changed a few bug status in launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-i18n

IMO anyone can change the bug status to 'Fix released' when found the
fix in git repository.
Let's update the bug status if we find any updates on bugs :)

And, I have a question on the difference between 'Fix committed' and
'Fix released' on i18n launchpad.
When we change a string in Zanata to fix a bug, the status can be used
as like:

- Fix committed: when the bug is fixed in Zanata, but the fixed string
in Zanata
   was not imported into a git repository yet.
- Fix released: The fixed string was finally imported into a git
repository with "Imported Translations from Zanata".

Would it be fine, or Just changing to 'Fix released' after fixing in
Zanata is needed?