[OpenStack-I18n] Current status of important topics??

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 16:41:37 UTC 2016

Reminder again.

Newton-3 milestone is approaching. It is 4 weeks from now.

> Hi all,
>
> Newton-2 is approaching.
> I would like to know the current status of important topics in Newton cycle.
> IIRC, we have several critical and important topics Kato-san listed.
>
> ## Translation check site
> We spent two cycles already, but it is not yet ready.
> We need to wait it one more cycle?

It seems less activity happens. Does less activity mean less interest?
I wonder everyone is happy to run his/her own devstack to check translations :)

After stopping providing my devstack for the check site, I continued to
provide the check site to Japanese team members until the last release,
but I have no plan to provide it at all.

> ## Glossary management
> I would like to update Japanese glossary with our latest glossary
> but it is not easy to add several number of new entries to PO file manually.
> Is there any progress? If we don't plan any change soon,
> I will import Japanese glossary on Wiki into PO glossary by script (no
> manual edit).

No progress? No initiative?

I'd like not to use wiki for glossary management, but .....

> ## Release notes translation
> Are translated versions published somewhere?

Good to see some discussion happens :)