[OpenStack-I18n] Disabling translation sync for mitaka?

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 04:12:16 UTC 2016

Hello,

The current translation plan in https://translate.openstack.org/ says that
the due of translating install-guide for Mitaka is August.

Korean team has recently finished translating install-guide for Mitaka.
How about other teams?

Also, I am a little bit worried if there are some changes on original
documentation in stable/mitaka branch,
changing translations would be also needed.

So currently I think option 3 would be great.
IMO Xenial is nice enough to cover both Neutron and Mitaka CI jobs for
translation.

Will there be other rationales to be considered?