[OpenStack-I18n] Release notes translation

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Tue Jul 5 07:16:12 UTC 2016

On Tuesday 19 April 2016, 08:36:32 Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:
> On 2016-04-19 07:03, Alex Eng wrote:
> > What format is the release notes in?
>
> Sphinx - and our tools handle it ;)
>
> We have first files in Zanata, that part of the process works.
>
> The question is how to publish what was translated in an automatic way,

To get back on that older thread ...

I've seen the release notes made it into Zanata (under the master branch)
but besides the Japan team it seems no one has put much efforts into
translating it yet. I've not seen a more recent discussion than this.

Was it finally agreed to translate the release notes and is there a way to
finally publish them? IOW, is it worth to put efforts into translation of
the release notes (now, or later)?

   Robert