[Openstack-i18n] [OpenStack-i18n] Install guide finished translated Korean

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sun Jan 17 09:59:58 UTC 2016

On 01/17/2016 05:54 AM, SungJin Kang wrote:
> oh, Kato thanks,
>
> um.. I thing... first make 'draft/ko_KR/'[1]....

Since it's stable/liberty, you will have the guide published to
http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/ko_KR/install-guide-obs/ etc using
this patch:
https://review.openstack.org/268756

Once that patch is in and content published, update draft-index to add
it - and once you're happy, remove it there and add to the
/ko_KR/index.html page,

Andreas