[Openstack-i18n] [OpenStack-i18n] Install guide finished translated Korean

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 07:19:00 UTC 2016

Hello Kato-san,

Just a small question for this thread.

Korean i18n team translated install-guide for stable-liberty branch in
translate.openstack.org .
Then, does Zanata upload the translation result into both stable-liberty
and master branch
in openstack/openstack-manuals for install-guide translated PO files?

IMO, patches for draft-index.html is relevant for master branch in
openstack/openstack-manuals,
but the target install-guide is for stable-liberty branch.
I am a little confused which branch in openstack/openstack-manuals would
be relevant for this case.
What do you think about this?