[Openstack-i18n] Translation priority for Mitaka

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:10:02 UTC 2016

Thanks for the draft list.

> Hi team,
>
> It's time to update our translation priority [1].
> Here is my draft as high priority. Any comments are welcome.
>
> OpenStack Dashboard
>   - Horizon
>   - Authorization Page
>   - Essential Plug-ins [TBD]

Horizon and django_openstack_auth sounds good.

Regarding Horizon plugins, my vote is to include trove-dashboard and
sahara-dashboard.
They were part of horizon in Liberty and supporting them is a good
feature parity with Liberty.

> Documentation [2]
>   - Installation Guide
>   - End User Guide
>   - API Guide

+1 for installation guide and end-user guide.

For API guide, do you mean 'api-site'?
If so, which contents should be prioritized?
Even though api-quick-start and api-ref-guides are completed,
most user-visible contents are still untranslated in the API site.
I am not sure this is useful.

Akihiro