[Openstack-i18n] Disabling translation import of django-openstack-auth and designate-dashboard

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 05:34:36 UTC 2016

Hi team,

We would like to disable automatic translation imports for
__Liberty__ version of django-openstack-auth and designate-dashboard.

The background and reasons are described below.
I hope there is no objections :-)

Thought?

[Background]
Andreas and I are now working on improvements of translation setup [1] and
horizon plugin translation setups. The change made is incompatible with
liberty version of these projects only. To keep the infra scripts simple,
we would like to disable these.

[Status]
* designate-dashboard translation setup in Liberty is broken and
  translation does not work, so I believe there is no impact.
* django-openstack-auth is well translated. We can stop translations.
  We can still propose translation fix by manual.

[1] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/translation_setup.html