[Openstack-i18n] I18n midcycle virtual sprint
Ying Chun Guo
guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Feb 1 07:04:17 UTC 2016
Frank Kloeker from German team, KATO Tomoyuki from Japanese team, Ian Y.
Choi and Sungjin from Korean team, and I joined the sprint.
We worked together in 2 days and made great progress for translation check
The Etherpad page has recorded what we have done:
At last, we created a puppet module which can
- install DevStack in a minimal or advanced version (configurable)
- configure DevStack branch and Zanata project version
- configure password credentials for web front-end and services
- configure and install a cron to fetch translation files
- compile translation files and generate language list
- configure and install cron for refreshing DevStack installation
- shutdown option for de-install DevStack (if necessary)
Next, we will move the source code of puppet module to OpenStack git repo
and then we will work with infrastructure team to enable the translation
Hope it can be used in Mitaka translations cycle.
Many thanks to Frank, Kato, Ian Y and Sungjin's contributions !
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)
Ying Chun Guo/China/IBM at IBMCN wrote on 2016/01/22 18:06:06:
> From: Ying Chun Guo/China/IBM at IBMCN
> To: "Openstack-i18n Openstack-i18n" <openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org>
> Date: 2016/01/22 18:08
> Subject: [Openstack-i18n] I18n midcycle virtual sprint
> Hello, team
> In the last IRC meeting, we decided to run a midcycle virtual sprint
> at UTC 1330 on January 29th.
> For more details please go to
> The sprint is planned in an weekend.
> We welcome any people who are interested to join.
> Best regards
> Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)
> Openstack-i18n mailing list
> Openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openstack-i18n