[OpenStack-I18n] formatted source text

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Mon Dec 5 10:28:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

I guess everyone translating has seen this,
    sometimes there's source text formatted
    by line breaks and even spaces at the
    beginning of lines which finally forces
    the translator to keep this format, else
    Zanata wouldn't allow to save it.

For an example, see above :-)

I think this formatting is rather bad and shouldn't happen. Text should be
either continuous or it needs to be split to go into multiple strings.

Are there any reasons where as such formatted text is justified, translator
should leave it as it is?

Or shall we rather rather flag this through a bug, or even create patches to
change it?

Opinions?

   Robert