[OpenStack-I18n] Request for OpenStack Mitaka pii files for IBM documentation translation project with quotes from OpenStack

Kato, Tomoyuki kato.tomoyuki at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 18 08:24:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

The mentioned string "Create network" lives in horizon project.

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/horizon/

Also, we have many projects that contains UIs,
which is named *-ui or *-dashboard in general.

As Tom mentioned, we already have translation resources
for Mitaka in each repository.

Regards,
KATO Tomoyuki