[OpenStack-I18n] Request for OpenStack Mitaka pii files for IBM documentation translation project with quotes from OpenStack

Monika Wolf VCOMAS3 at de.ibm.com
Tue Aug 16 08:24:50 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am currently working on an IBM translation project which contains quoted
pii strings from OpenStack Mitaka release. In order to be able to use the
translated version of those strings I would need the English and German
Mitaka files (including Horizon UI). When I checked with the IBM lab
responsible for this project I got this answer:

> Here is the response from Development:
> "We're using mitaka release .More details about release dates here:
> http://releases.openstack.org/
> In the past , OpenStack used to assign a certain version to the entire
>
> distribution . Now individual projects in OpenStack have their own
> version (e.g. nova-manage --version returns 13.0.1, which is the
> version of nova associated with mitaka)"

Please also refer to the attached shot (which contains part of the quoted
pii strings).

I appreciate your support.

(See attached file: TCT25_a.jpg)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Monika Wolf

Translator/Tester
Contractor
IBM Sales & Distribution, Software Sales
Translation Services Center (TSC) Germany

 Phone:            0711 83889237                     IBM Deutschland GmbH

 Email:            vcomas3 at de.ibm.com                Am Fichtenberg 1

                                                     71083 Herrenberg

 IBM Deutschland
 GmbH /