[OpenStack-I18n] Fwd: [openstack-dev] [all][ptl][tc] extra ATCs for newton

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 13:36:32 UTC 2016

Hello,

Actually I do not know too much on Zanata upgrade details, but
IIRC, upgrading to Ubuntu 16.04 (xenial) in openstack-infra was one of
obstacles for Zanata upgrade [1].

May be we first need to upgrade to the running operating system to xenial?
Since now lots of Jenkins jobs are with xenial, so I think it is a good
timing to upgrade first OS and Zanata on translate-dev.o.o.

Or are there other possible obstacles?

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/austin-i18n-workshop