[OpenStack-I18n] pot files in git trees?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Apr 21 11:54:01 UTC 2016

Looking at the daily imports we do for our translations, a lot of that
is importing pot files (translation source).

Do we really need these for anything in the git trees?

We've stopped importing those pot files which are not translated at all
but import pot files that have translations and update them daily (only
if there are real translations as well).

I really wonder whether we need these pot files in our git repositories
at all,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)