[OpenStack-I18n] [Openstack-i18n] stable/liberty version fo Zanata networking-guide

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 17:13:50 UTC 2016

My original intention is to publish the same version which is
published in docs.openstack.org officially.
This is the reason I asked stable-liberty.

The networking-guide for Mitaka in Japanese is not well-translated.
I don't think it is worth published and should be moved to the draft again,
The Liberty version still can be published.