[Openstack-i18n] Handling of translations for Liberty

KATO Tomoyuki tomo at dream.daynight.jp
Tue Sep 29 10:25:42 UTC 2015

Hi Akihiro, Andreas,

> > The Japanese team has translated ironic to 80 % (message count), so I'm
> > adding ironic to the list of translated repositories now,
>
> Most of the progress in Japanese translation happens due to the accidental
> merge
> of IBM translation. I don't think Japanese team has no enough to review
> translations
> other than Horizon until Liberty release. We are reviewing most of IBM
> translations
> but it is still under way and the progress is about 50-60%.

Regarding ironic Japanese, I reviewed and modified IBM translation,
and translated the remaining strings. It is not an accident :)
# Other projects are under review in my understand.

> Akihiro-san

How about import ironic Japanese? Any objection?

Cloud you review ironic translation if you have time?

> WE use message count, not word count

agree.

Thanks,
KATO Tomoyuki