[Openstack-i18n] dashboard trans checksite

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Sat Sep 26 00:18:47 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 3:22 AM, KATO Tomoyuki <tomo at dream.daynight.jp> wrote:
>> Hi team,
>>
>> A.I. from last IRC meeting.
>> I updated translation check site spec.
>> Any comments are welcome.
>>
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/184559/
>
> Thanks for updating this, I left a comment about how to get it to pass
> tests and a request to adjust documentation requirements.
>
> Once these are fixed up, I'll bring it to the attention of the rest of
> the infrastructure team so they can review again.

After a few more revisions, the Infrastructure team did a final review
of the spec proposal this week and it's now been approved:
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/translation_check_site.html

Now the real work can begin!